The Friends Group of the Tuckahoe Public Library is a member-supported not-for-profit 501C 3 organization that advocates for, and provides support for the Tuckahoe Public Library.
Our goal is to initiate, organize, promote, and encourage cultural and educational activities, and to raise funds to support certain library activities and needs.
Some of the recent programs/items supported by the Friends are:
- Summer Reading Programs (Adult, Teen, Children)
- Author Visits
- Memoir Writing Workshops
- Museum Passes-available to Tuckahoe Library patrons and Friends of the Library
- Children’s Museum of Manhattan
- Stepping Stones Museum for Children
- Neuberger Museum
- Maritime Aquarium
- Katonah Museum of Art
- Intrepid Air & Space Museum
Please consider joining us to ensure these programs continue by becoming a friend and making a tax-deductible contribution.
Become a Friend Today!