Adult Summer Reading Program Starts on June 22, 2020
Welcome to 2020 Adult Summer Reading Program. This program is designed for Adults to facilitate life-long learning habits.
- Dates: from Monday, June 22, 2020 to Monday, August 24, 2020 (10 weeks)
- How to Participate: Adults can create an account on READsquared to log your reading online or Download a paper reading log here to win prizes! For every 200 points you earned, you can buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win prizes at our finale party. You can get points by
- Reading a book/ebook/audiobook = 200 points
- Earning 20 bonus points if your submit a brief comment/review of the book you read
- Joining an Adult summer virtual event = 20 - 100 points
Happy Reading, Keep Learning!
Registration is required for all online events. Due to added security, we now require you to have a library card to register. If you do not have a library card, please click here to Apply for a Library Card. After you register, you will be sent an invitation email to participate through your smartphone, tablet, or PC. Click here for the instruction to join the program. Please feel free to email [email protected] with any questions.