- AARP Tax Help : Every Friday (February 1, 2019 - April 12, 2019), AARP free tax help will be at the library from 12:00 noon – 3: 00 pm to help you prepare your tax return(s).
- One-on-One Computer Help : Walk-in service on Tursdays from 11 am to 3 pm, 30 minutes maximum.
- Memoir Writing Workshop : Tuesday, March 5 @ 1 pm - Learn to write about your memories in this monthly program. to register
- Chair Yoga : Thursday, March 7 @ 5:45 pm / Wednesday, March 20 @ 9:15 am - Certified instructor, Ann Casapini, will lead you through a variety of chair yoga poses and guided meditations. to register (3/7); to register (3/20)
- Reiki Meditation : Tuesday, March 26 @ 12 noon - Librarian and Reiki practitioner Linda Ahern will present a Reiki meditation session. to register
- Adult Coloring: Wednesday, March 27 @ 11 am - Spend some time distressing and enjoying the art of coloring. All materials will be provided. to register
Set against an Ireland besieged by conflict, The Secret Scripture is an epic story of love, betrayal, and unavoidable tragedy, and a vivid reminder of the stranglehold that the Catholic Church had on individual lives for much of the twentieth century.
Hendry School of Irish Dance Monday, March 11, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
Bring the whole family to the Community Center.
Enjoy a selection of Irish dances, songs played by Irish musicians, and a celebration of Irish heritage and culture! to register
Thinking about a Career Change ? Wednesday, March 13 @ 6:30 pm
Free workshop conducted by a professional counselor. Learn to evaluate your skills and values, resources to re-direct your career, and how to cultivate a network in the new field. to register
Adventures in Ancient Rome, Ages 8+ Thursday, March 21, 2019 @ 4:00pm
Travel back in time in this engaging workshop and tour the splendors of Ancient Rome! Visit the Forum, the Colosseum and little-known buildings and learn unique facts. to register
The Friends of the Library Meeting
- Monday, February 4 @ 7 pm - Friends of the Library are welcome to attend this monthly meeting.
- Click here to learn more about the Friends of the Library and how to become one