- For people wanting to donate or sell PPE(Pesonal Protection Equipment) or other items, please email Icanhelp@westchestergov.com.
- A personal plea from County Executive Latimer calling for nurses, doctors and other health care professionals to assist with County COVID-19 response. To volunteer please email Lindsey Jackson email@example.com.
- United Way Covid-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund supports communities by helping local United Ways respond, and bolstering 21, the go-to information resource in times of crisis.
- Doctors without Broders works in projects around the world to fight the spread of coronavirus, and to sustain other lifesaving medical aid for communities who are further threatened by this pandemic.
- www.cityharvest.org was designated an essential service by Governor Cuomo and New York State, City Harvest, New York City’s private response to hunger and largest food rescue organization, has mobilized to feed children, families, and all of our neighbors in need during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- www.nokidhungry.org make sure hundreds of kids in New York City get their meals.
COVID-19 Relief - Help Now NYC - NYC.gov A pool of donation and volunteers opportunities in New York City response to COVID-19.