The Village of Tuckahoe has a wonderful farmers market located in Depot Square from the first Sunday in June through the last Sunday in November between 10am and 4pm.
The following vendors are featured:
- Westchester Greenhouses & Farm: With a committment to quality and customer satisfaction, Westchester Greenhouses & Farm provides high quality fresh produce, plants, and more at a low cost. Please visit https://www.westchestergreenhouses.com for more information.
- Tuckahoe Kids' Table: The Tuckahoe Kids' Table is an opportunity for kids to help raise money for our lovely village by selling homemade items such as original kid masterpieces, crocheted stuffed animals, homemade cards, friendship bracelets, sculptures, homemade snacks, and more! All sales are meant to support the Tuckahoe Juneteenth Committee and the Tuckahoe Beautification Association. The Tuckahoe Kids' Table will be attending the market starting June 12th, 2022. Please contact TuckahoeKidsTable@gmail.com for more information.
- Lamar's Pastry: Steve, from Lamar's Pastry, will be selling deliciously baked bread!
- Kitchen Indulgences: Kitchen Indulgences will be selling deliciouos baked goods, specializing in vegan options! These include cookies, cakes, cupcakes, scones, muffins, biscuits, bread, cinnamon rolls, and granola bars.
- Eastchester Tuckahoe Chamber of Commerce: A rotating member from the Eastchester Tuckahoe Chamber of Commerce will be present. Please visit https://www.etcoc.com for more information.
If interested, please see the below Farmers Market Vendor Application: